Resume - Daniel J Dominguez
Understand the Human-Computer interaction and to make and improve systems that people use daily.
Bachelor’s degree | 05/2015 | Southwestern Adventist University
- Major: Computer Science
- Related coursework: Southwestern Mobile Application for Android and iOS
CompTIA Network+, Exp Date: 12/16/2014
Tools and IDEs
Linux terminal, Visual Studio, MySQL Workbench, Eclipse, Intellij, VS Code, NetBeans, Jira, Confluence, and Bamboo.
State of New Mexico | 12/2015 - Present
- Maintained and developed features for YesNM, where clients can apply for benefits such as SNAP, Medicaid, Cash, and Heating Assistance.
- Worked Full-Stack. It is a Java-based application built using the Spring Framework.
- Worked with subject matter experts to ensure that the application is working with full compliance and regulations.
- Worked with making YesNM accessible to individuals on small devices and individuals with disabilities.
- Implemented Real-time Eligibility, where clients can apply, and within minutes, receive a determination.
- Implemented and consumed web services to have a constant communication between different systems.
- Required working with various parties and timelines to ensure that the project worked according to design.
- Worked on operation tasks, such as deploying, database schema changes, and ensuring the continued operations of the server.
Southwestern Adventist University | 09/2014 – 05/2015
- Creator, designer, and developer of Southwestern Adventist Mobile Application.
- Published application to both iOS and Google Play stores.
Southwestern Adventist University | 09/2013 – 05/2015
- Served as tutor for the following courses: CSIS-110 and CSIS-211 Principles of Computer Programming I and II, CSIS-211 Data Structures and Algorithms, CSIS-215 Object-Oriented Programming with C++ and Java and CSIS-450 Principles of Database design.
- These classes used the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Python, SQL, HTML and CSS, running on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Pavlov Agency | 01/2014-05/2014